When most people hear the term “men’s salon,” it is common to get it mixed up with a barbershop. Although both businesses work with cutting and styling men’s hair, a salon goes above and beyond ensuring that all grooming needs are satisfied. Whenever you come to our Webster & Friendswood, TX men’s salon, you get to enjoy what we like to call the 18|8 experience. As soon as you walk through our doors, you can relax in a comfortable seating area, while you enjoy a cold, refreshing drink and some friendly conversation with our staff. When it’s time for your appointment, one of our professional stylists will guide you over to your own semi-private grooming station. From there, we’ll make sure to transform you into the best man that you can be! As a men’s salon, we provide you with more than just a haircut, we offer a wide range of grooming services.
The Difference Between A Barbershop & Men’s Salon
Depending on what you are looking for in terms of your grooming or styling needs, a visit to a barbershop or a men’s salon can really make a difference. It is important to understand what each business has to offer in order to make informed decisions about where you need to go to schedule an appointment.
You should go to a barbershop if you:
- Are looking for a simple, short cut: barbers typically cut hair in a manner that looks good without the need of styling products
- Want to spend less time: since most of the cuts are straightforward, you won’t have to spend too much time sitting in the barber’s chair
- Want a more casual environment: since most barbershops have a more “laid-back” feel, it is a common gathering spot for men
You should go to a men’s salon if you:
- Want a more trendy look: stylists are more knowledgeable in fashion forward haircuts and hair coloring techniques
- Need other grooming services: a men’s salon usually has more than just hair cutting services. It offers waxing, facials, and manicures.
- Want to buy product: if you liked the shampoo or styling product that the stylist used, you can usually purchase these items in the salon or your stylist can recommend you some products to purchase
Contact Your Webster, TX Men’s Salon
At 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon in Baybrook Passage, we make it our mission to provide you with excellent service that will have you feeling like a brand new gentleman. We’re not a local barbershop down the road – we’re a salon made just for men! If you’re looking for the ultimate grooming experience such as facials, straight razor shaves, and haircuts, please call us at (832) 390-1950 or fill out our online booking form.