COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on the Sites, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
If you purchase products and services from us, as part of the Sites we may collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Unless indicated otherwise by the Sites, we do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Sites. These may include but may not be limited to: (a) registering for an account on the Sites; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an e-mail message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on the Sites. We may use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Sites may collect and use your personal information to operate and deliver any products and/or services you have requested, as well as use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons of locations in Texas Central & East regions.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Unless indicated otherwise by the third-parties themselves, the Sites do not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. The Sites may share data with trusted partners for business purposes such as to help perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide such relevant business services to 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons of locations in Texas Central & East regions and are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Sites may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary for such as to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Sites; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Sites; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Sites, or the public.
TRACKING USER BEHAVIOR
The Sites may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons of locations in Texas Central & East regions, in order to determine what products and/or services are most popular, among other relevant analytics. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Sites to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by the Sites. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Sites.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Sites strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through Sites cannot be guaranteed.
RIGHT TO DELETION
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act and/or other required laws and/or statutes;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time, the Sites may contact you via e-mail for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an e-mail from the Sites or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via e-mail, text, or any other platform of correspondence from the Sites, you may opt-out of such any communications.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
The Sites welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe the Sites has not adhered to this Statement, please contact the Sites at:
Effective as of October 21, 2020